Identity

Monday, December 04, 2006

Hehe,

Sorry guys, my email was flooded with all sorts of wierd comments about me doing crazy stuff on the internet, such as setting the blog to private and then not inviting people. This was a mistake I assure you. Apparantely I thought it would be a good idea to restrict my blog to only the authors of this blog, ie. Me. So I would be the only one who could read it. mmmmyeah, I like privacy so much, I think I'll just stop communicating with everyone else in the world.

It has been promptly changed and will not happen again.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I'll admit that I too it personally, like I'd been voted off the island and everyone else was safe and secure in their "invited" status. I also thought they were all laughing at me.

But I should have known that Cheryl is too good a person to do that. Her sister, Roslyn, on the other hand...

Monday, December 04, 2006 7:17:00 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Yeah, it asked me if I was 'invited', then told me only a Google account could even get invited... then after I made one, it quickly informed me that, hey, my new Google account wasn't invited. I can't imagine why I'd have been surprised by that one, but...

Monday, December 04, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Roz said...

What!?!? Micheal, have I ever made a blog and then not invited you?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

When HAVEN'T you, Roz? When haven't you?

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:02:00 AM  
Blogger Rebs said...

good question Mike. good question.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

The man's got a point, Roslyn. You gots to give the man his point.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Give me my point!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Roz said...

Alright!!! Take the flippin' point

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger Rebs said...

heh heh
that was the least gracious point-giving I've ever seen in my entire life.
ever.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home